Community members once again receiving scam calls from the "FBI"
Keene State College community members:
We have received information from the Bedford, NH FBI office that they have received numerous calls from Keene State College students and/or students’ parents regarding a recurring scam. In these, the caller spoofs the Bedford, NH FBI telephone number and claims to be calling regarding unpaid education taxes with the caller trying to scare the students into sending money via Money Gram.
Please be advised this is a scam. If you receive this, or a similar call, please contact the KSC Department of Campus Safety at 603-358-2228. Do not send any type of payment or provide personal information. The Department of Campus Safety will remain in contact with the FBI to address potential reports from KSC students.
Stuart H. Mitchell
Department of Campus Safety
Keene State College
229 Main St.
Keene, NH 03435-3701
(603) 358-2566 Office
24-hour Dispatch (603) 358-2228
More Campus News News
- Email Scam Alert
- Reduced Shuttle Services Wednesday 03/07/2018
- Important Information from Campus Safety 02/07/2018
- Important information from the Department of Campus Safety 01/26/2018
- Important information from the Department of Campus Safety
- Attention Students – Important information from the Department of Campus Safety
- Community members once again receiving scam calls from the "FBI"
- Featured News
- Keene State Today
- KSC News and Events
- The Equinox