- MCC Announces Spring 2018 President’s ListPresident’s List students are those who earned a perfect 4.0 grade-point-average (GPA) and completed at least 12 credit hours.
- MCC Announces Honor Roll for Spring 2018Honor Roll students are those who earned at least a 3.5 grade-point-average (GPA) and completed at least 6-11 credit hours.
- MCC Announces Dean’s list for Spring 2018Dean’s List students are those who earned at least a 3.5 grade point average (GPA) and completed at least 12 credit hours.
- Syrian student continues education at MCC
- Congrats to the 2018 MCC graduates!
- MCC holds induction ceremony for students entering the National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS)
- Pahola Queriapa selected as MCC's 2018 Dallas Herring Achievement Award nomineeThe North Carolina Community College System established the Dallas Herring Achievement Award in 2010 to honor the late Dr. Dallas Herring, one of the state's earliest advocates of community colleges. The award is bestowed annually upon a current or former student who best embodies Dr. Herring's philosophy.
- Agribuisness Program now available