- Life Skills and Work Skills Academy creating successWanda King, co -owner of Western Sizzlin' Steakhouse in Spruce Pine, shares her support of the Mayland Community College Life Skills and Work Skills Academy programs by employing a graduate from those programs. The Life Skills and Work Skills Academy Programs offer FREE classes to adults with mild to moderate intellectual disabilities or similar barriers. Students participating in these programs are provided with the opportunity to develop and strengthen their independent life skills, employability skills, academic skills, and community involvement.
- Career and College Promise Program helps high school students earn college credits
- Human Services Technology graduates discuss their time at MCC
- Gateways 2017 edition now available
- Weather announcementsKnow where to get the information in the event of inclement weather