In Any Bomb Threat Situation:
- Check your work area for unfamiliar items.
- If you see a package or foreign object- DO NOT TOUCH
- Report them to call Senior Manager or site leader
- Take personal belongings when you leave.
- Leave doors and windows open; do not turn light switches on or off.
- Use stairs only; do not use elevators.
- Move well away from the building and follow instructions from emergency responders.
Upon discovery of a suspicious device anywhere in the building, restrict access to the area and notify emergency authorities
Report any suspicious persons in the work area to management
Evacuate building/campus in the event of a threat