Please set your web browser to ACCEPT COOKIES!
>>> THIS IS IMPORTANT <<<
Web browsers need to accept cookies to use Student Services and Faculty Services, and to allow a pop-up for Blackboard.
Here is how to allow cookies:
Internet Explorer - Tools menu
Privacy tab - Advanced button Override and accept cookies
Blackboard users please also do:
Pop-up Blocker - Settings... Allowed sites: suffolk.blackboard.com
To enable cookies in Firefox 2.0:
1. From the "Tools" menu select "Options" .
2. Select the "Privacy" tab.
3. Click the checkbox next to "Accept Cookies".
4. Click the �Exceptions� tab, enter campuscruiser.com and suffolk.edu then click "Allow" to accept this as a trusted site. Click "Close" for this box.
5. Click "OK" to save changes from the Privacy tab.
To enable cookies in Safari:
1. Select "Preferences" from the "Safari" menu.
2. Click on the "Security" tab.
3. Next to "Accept Cookies", click to select the "Always" radio button.
4. Close the Safari Preferences window.