- If you smell gas or other toxic fumes or experience irritation, coughing, burning eyes and/or difficulty breathing, evacuate the area immediately
- If you smell gas in a dark room, do not turn on the lights; this action could ignite the gas. Do not touch, activate, or deactivate any power switches, fire alarms, lights etc.
- Evacuate immediately and notify the Facilities Department. Do not re-enter the area until advised to do so by emergency personnel
The University’s “Hazardous Chemical Communication Plan” is attached in Appendix F
- Currently City University of Seattle has no chemicals at any sites that qualify as “hazardous”.